Dear course leavers,
Upon successful course completion, you have the right to request the ISSA certificate issuance, which will be printed on plastic and certify your level of competence.
How much does it cost to issue a certificate from ISSA and what will its owner get?
ISSA Yacht Crew – 95 EUR
Note: This certificate allows you to be a useful crew member and shows your desire to move to the next level. It gives no special rights and ordered at the student discretion.
ISSA Inshore Skipper – 155 EUR
Note: This certificate certifies your captain’s qualification and allows you to charter a yacht up to 24m length overall and sail all day and night 20 nautical miles from the shoal.
VHF/SRC Radio Operator – 100 EUR
IMPORTANT!!! ISSA certificates unlike others, such as the competing young association IYT, are valid for a lifetime. You will not need to reissue your certificates and re-pay the fee every five years.
Steps in applying for and ordering a certificate from ISSA:
1. Your written consent to issue the certificate and its publication in the ISSA public international database is required (it can be written in free form and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. The name of the certificate you want to order and the payment method you selected.
3. Current passport photo for the certificate (jpg up to 1500 KB), such the filename should be made up of your names and year of birth(name-surname-19XX.jpg). Please do not make mistakes in the order of writing the first and last name.
4. Payment confirmation for the certificate issuance through a payment receipt scanned copy or photo and etc.
5. The exact address for the document delivery, as well as a contact phone number.
Once you have prepared all of the necessary information and documents, fill out the short form that you can download from the bottom link:
ISSA Leisure Certificate Application Form – Download PDF.